Hanoi - Halong - Bai Tu Long Bay - Vung Vieng - Cong Do - Lan Ha Bay - Dark & Ligh Cave - Thien Canh Son Cave - Halong - Hanoi
Explore Halong Bay on Calypso Cruiser – one cruise vessel featuring 12 deluxe cabins furnished in classic Vietnamese style. This 3-days cruise into the legendary Gulf of Tonkin (Halong Bay, a part of Bai Tu Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay) includes various activities that will indeed provide a truly unique experience. It’s all terrific!
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (L/D)
08:00 – 08:30 Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall - The OS Lounge.
12:30 – 13:00 Embark on Calypso Cruiser followed by cruise briefing.
13:00 – 15:30 Savor a delectable lunch as Calypso Cruiser cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long.
15:30 – 16:30 You are free to choose one of the below options:
Option 1: Fishing village visit
Those are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village - one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
Option 2: Beach and kayaking
For those who like some water activities and beach. The tender shall take you to Ban Chan beach, where you can enjoy yourself on the beach, swimming for playing some volley balls…, or try your hands in some kayaking in the magnificent setting for Halong Bay.
16:30 – 17:30 Return to Calypso Cruiser and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set.
17:30-19:00 Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck and take part in our cooking class with Calypso Cruiser Chef
19:00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
22:00 Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi on sundeck.
07:00 – 08:00 Have breakfast at sunrise
08:30 – 10:30 Picked up by day boat and cruise forward Lan Ha Bay.
10:30 – 12:00 Kayaking at Dark and Light Cave.
12:00- 13:00 Have lunch.
13:00 – 15:00 Cruise to Three Peaches Beach, relaxing, kayaking and swimming
15:00 – 17:30 Return to mother boat and overnight at Cong Do Area
Day 3: Bai Tu Long – Hanoi (B/L)
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave
09:00 – 09:30 Visit Thien Canh son Cave – the medium size and less visited caves in Bai Tu Long Area
09:30 – 10:00 Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
10:00 – 11:00 Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board.
Disembark Calypso Cruiser at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30.
- What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent, credit card or cash
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
- Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensory
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80
- Person who is overweight (>120kg)
Just by the way of joining-in our Vietnam Itinerary 2 weeks, you would be expored the most impressing landscapes of Vietnam from Hanoi to Saigon in 2 weeks.